Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440ci - Sublime Green

Started by MasonDaniel7, June 24, 2019, 12:22:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70 Challenger Lover

A lot of money....seats look awful and would definitely have to be restretched. That shifter is even worse. Might be a good grab in the high 20s though.

1 Wild R/T

It started life as an orange 318 car with a white top & black & white interior... Not an R/T.... 
Panel fit is terrible, Seat covers were "stretched" over worn out foam... Nice hole hacked into the console for that shifter... Shall I go on?

High 20's would be ridiculously strong money IMO...

RUNCHARGER

Ye-aaah: $39k is about double the real worth.
Sheldon

anlauto

Nobody caught on to the fact it's an extremely rare two-tone paint V02 car ? White over orange :drooling:................................................ that looks like crap :barf:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

JS29

Quote from: anlauto on June 24, 2019, 07:33:35 PM
Nobody caught on to the fact it's an extremely rare two-tone paint V02 car ? White over orange :drooling:................................................ that looks like crap :barf:
Oh I cough it, thought that poor car. agreed :barf: 

bcbassfishing

Funny who life takes its turns and might be back in the market sooner than I thought.  I was looking at this thing thinking it has some issues but man did anyone notice the shaker grill is fall'n out.  If you'r going to sell something knowing it has issues wouldn't you at least try and make it not look like a big steaming pile from the south end of a donkey.  More you look at it the worse it really is, some really easy fix's by the pics but man if you put eyes on it how much worse would it really be?