Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T clone

Started by MoparsNBurnouts, November 04, 2021, 02:38:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparsNBurnouts

Putting my Challenger up for sale. I need to buy a new wheelchair accessible vehicle unfortunately.

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T clone. About 3,000 miles since engine rebuild. Has a date coded Oct. 15, 1969 440 block (car was built Aug. 23, 1969) bored .030" over, Mopar Purpleshaft .474 cam, Mopar Performance aluminum dual-plane air-gap intake, Forged Crankshaft, Mopar Performance valve covers, Champion aluminum radiator (never goes above half on temp. gauge) with trans cooler, has a new K&N X-Stream filter, new 750 QFT carb, new Firecore 8.5mm plug wires, REV-N-NATOR electronic solid state ignition, new NGK spark plugs, new 1 7/8" TTi ceramic coated w/ thermal barrier headers, new 3" TTi exhaust w/ X-Pipe, new Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers, new high torque mini starter, new starter relay, new oil pan, and a fresh oil change. 727 trans. with Slap Stik shifter, new polyurethane trans. mount, new black braided stainless Lokar hi-tech kickdown kit,  new black braided stainless steel trans. lines with AN fittings, new driveshaft.

Front disc brakes, new tie rods, new idler arm, new 17x8 and 17x9 Year One Mopar Rallye wheels, new Nitto NT555 G2 tires 245/45/zr17 and 275/40/zr17,
8 ¾ rear with new Richmond 3.73 gears (currently has 3.23 with Sure Grip), it has a new R/T grille. The car is factory B5 Blue and has a black interior, bucket seats, center console, new carpet, stock appearing AM/FM radio with USB/iPod hook up, new Tuff steering wheel, new Challenger R/T Black/B5 Blue floor mats, new door handles, new dome light/cover, and a new flip-up gas cap.

All the new stuff was put on within the last 3 months. Folder of receipts goes with it.

Needs:  Yellow 33 Speedometer Gear, Sending unit reads a 1/4 tank lower than it should, Power Steering Box works fine could use rebuild eventually

$44,995 OR BEST OFFER
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440

MoparsNBurnouts

Mopsquad

That seems to to be a very fair price for that beautiful car. 

Good luck on the sale.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparsNBurnouts

71383bee

That's a decent deal there. Where is that guy from Australia looking for a 70?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

MoparsNBurnouts

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

MoparsNBurnouts

Unfortunately three days ago, when the guy was set to buy it, his son died. So...yeah. She's still for sale. I have a very good 5 minute walk around video of the Challenger if anyone is interested.

NEW PRICE IS $42,500 O.B.O.

anlauto

MoparJunkie

@MoparsNBurnouts

I'm interested in it, if it's still for sale. Sent you a PM with my contact info.

MoparsNBurnouts

anlauto

Someone got themselves a great looking car  :twothumbsup:

MoparsNBurnouts

Mopsquad

Congrats to you and the new owner.   Imagine the looks that car will get abroad!   :wowzers: