Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T OrigRedPaint/Red

Started by MasonDaniel7, June 30, 2019, 12:30:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Culvers

You have posted this car for several times   :rolleyes:

cuda hunter

It's an awesome car. 
A red shaker car would be awesome to own!

Of course he talks about how awesome it is but doesn't list any actual options aside from talking about a few. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JH27N0B

The car has been for sale for a long time, and it's been interesting watching his listings evolve over time.  The car gets more incorrect parts updated to correct or improvements, and price gets reduced, over time.  Eventually maybe it will be concours and priced at $100,000!   :)
If memory serves he started out at $199,000 and the pictures were in a garage covered in dust.  Too bad he didn't do the cleanup and improvements before he first listed it.
He states it's not an N96 car.
On another site posts on this car include posters who know the seller, and say he's hard to deal with.  He may be his own worst enemy and that could be a factor why it isn't finding a buyer.

RUNCHARGER

The guy would benefit from getting someone else to advertise it for him I think. It does look like a great car and he did the right thing getting it running. Not sure adding a shaker to real Hemi car is a good idea. And saying he will part the car out doesn't help things either.
Sheldon

anlauto

So...what do we think of the tail panel being black ? Original or not ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

Quote from: anlauto on June 30, 2019, 08:22:43 AM
So...what do we think of the tail panel being black ? Original or not ?

probably added when the T/A spoiler was on the car  :thinking:

Challenger in NC

Price has been lowered another 20K to $149,000. It was just listed, dropped the price very quickly.

RUNCHARGER

He's getting closer, still an automatic with non matching #'s. I like colours and the PW.
Sheldon

Challenger in NC

He added this though

"To stimulate a quick sale, yes I'd sell the car less shaker or less the engine or less the engine and trans liftout should the numbers be acceptable. "

so I'm assuming the $149K still includes everything the listing shows?

JH27N0B

On another forum, it was reported that this car finally sold.  No word on price or if he ended up removing some components like the shaker as he said he'd consider.
He'd got himself into a financial bind and had to sell it, so hopefully it went to a good home and the new owner got a good deal.