Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T (some assembly req'd)

Started by LoStHeMi, October 18, 2020, 03:00:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Looks like a great way to go broke....  Unless he has a lot of parts that he forgot to mention that car is a money pit... :alan2cents:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

wasn't this just sold out of CA a couple months ago?

RUNCHARGER

Dang, great colours, I can't even go down to look at it this year. I don't remember seeing this one for sale in the last while. I'm getting old though, memory may be fading!
Sheldon

6bblgt

this could be the car I was thinking of, but it is intact & "go-man go"  :looney:  from August '20 in CA  :wowzers:

Shoooter

Cuda Cody

Fastmark

Quote from: 6bblgt on October 18, 2020, 04:25:33 PM
wasn't this just sold out of CA a couple months ago?

No. This car was listed on Moparts several months ago.  The same owner had that red with red interior convertible 6 cly. The convertible sold fast and cheap and went to a Texas dealer/flipper. You said the tag was fake. Both cars were out of MO. It's listed in September on Moparts. Same owner as eBay still. He only has three posts on Moparts. Looks like it's a deal to good to be true if you like u code Challengers. Somethings wrong. May be missing a fender tag.

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: There's just no way to tell what this thing is like without looking at it in person. If the paint and body is good it would be a great start but if it isn't you could be in for a ton of work. Sounds like you'd want to check #'s too. The photos remind me of my A66 alright.
Sheldon

anlauto

Yup...Your old ride Sheldon was the car that first came to mind when I saw the pictures... :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration