Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger T/A, 340 Six-Pak, WA craigs

Started by mopartaz, April 15, 2020, 03:20:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

FlatlandTA

JS29

Katfish

Looks clean, even at that price, you couldn't build that for less, if the paint is nice.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Trunk finish is ratty (what you can see), rust bubbles in quarter panel above exhaust tip. Good luck.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

I've not seen SPEC on a tag before.  Can anyone comment on what that is there for or what it means?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Ricomondo

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 17, 2020, 08:22:12 AM
I've not seen SPEC on a tag before.  Can anyone comment on what that is there for or what it means?

SPEC - SPECIAL HANDLING

Probably had something unique on the car to get that designation. It's just an A66 car that someone added T/A items onto, and nothing more. Just an A66 with a TA paint job and a BS description.
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

1 Wild R/T

Fender tag shows D21 but I don't see evidence of the bulge in the tunnel for a 4 Spd....   Also coded as EB5... With blue interior.... Black longitudinal stripes.... I would have liked it better stock..

JS29

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 18, 2020, 06:09:28 PM
Fender tag shows D21 but I don't see evidence of the bulge in the tunnel for a 4 Spd....   Also coded as EB5... With blue interior.... Black longitudinal stripes.... I would have liked it better stock..
:iagree: