Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger RT 340 4-Barrell Restored

Started by MasonDaniel7, April 18, 2020, 12:35:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

That would be a really nice car if it was restored.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 18, 2020, 03:57:42 PM
FC7 71 Challengers are rad.

:iagree: I'm currently restoring my third(four if you count convertibles) FC7 1971 R/T's,  this one has black top, interior, stripes...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

cuda hunter

decent looking car.  And at 29K it isn't too bad a price either.  Yal just don't like the wheels?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

FIAARMN

Probably would have sold already if they woud have thrown some old school wheels back on.........
1970 AAR Cuda Limelight Green,White Interior, - Hamtramck Built 36k miles, Verified All Numbers Match - Broadcast Sheet, Warranty Card & Window Sticker!

xx88man

I don't like the wheels but I'm also not a fan of flat black paint.
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

Quote from: xx88man on April 19, 2020, 09:48:47 AM
I don't like the wheels but I'm also not a fan of flat black paint.

Car should be gloss black with flat black stripes :drooling:

GrandpaKevin

Been for sale for awhile now.

Shiny 15" wheels and wheel well trim would make the car pop.

No mention if the current engine is a 340, if not a nice running big block or even a late model Hemi swap would perfect.

Honestly if the car is solid and a legit 4 speed R/T and could be bought in the $20-$22k range it would be a great deal.
The seller can keep the current wheels.  :alan2cents:

If it was closer I would be checking it out.

JS29

Judging by the look of the sail panel, I think the flat black is hiding sloppy body work.  :alan2cents:

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: JS29 on April 19, 2020, 11:34:07 AM
Judging by the look of the sail panel, I think the flat black is hiding sloppy body work.  :alan2cents:

Original vinyl roof car.

Factory never finishes where the quarters are welded to the roof very good as they planned to cover the area with a vinyl roof.