Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger T/A NY craigs

Started by mopartaz, May 15, 2020, 10:54:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71vert340

Not much info and not enough photos to make a call for the asking price. Even if it's in great shape, the color and being an automatic will not help it sell. I had a 72 Challenger in the same green many years ago and I liked it but not many people did.
Terry

JS29

LoStHeMi

a 4 spd and i'd be hooking a trailer up.... the owner of the gym i trained at had that exact same car...  i was 5 grand short when he offered it to me....   :('

mopartaz

That interior green though.. just kills it.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: mopartaz on May 15, 2020, 05:26:57 PM
That interior green though.. just kills it.

If it had the green cloth interior it would be much more appealing...

RUNCHARGER

I'm good with the colors, auto kills it though. I am always disappointed when a J-code has manuql steering too.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

JS29

JH27N0B

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 15, 2020, 08:22:00 PM
I'm good with the colors, auto kills it though. I am always disappointed when a J-code has manuql steering too.
I've become more of a fan of colors like F8 and F4 and less over time of high impacts.
I've noticed manual steering is pretty common in T/A and AARs, I guess since they were typically low optioned.  I've never liked the manual steering in my T/A, even when I was a teenager.  I restored my car to day one but maybe someday I'll update it to power steering!
This cars stripes look shiny, I wonder if they clear coated over them?

Ricomondo

Honestly I'd rather have this color; F8 over the FE5 on my T/A.
I really like it!
Same with the interior. I think it's different.
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

JS29

ledphoot

All three of the e-bodies I have owned were sticks... The automatic in this car ruins it for me, I'd never hack up a real T/A to convert it...cool car for somebody though.

JS29

Definitely not to a numbers matching car!  :iagree: