Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger TA

Started by MasonDaniel7, September 16, 2019, 12:31:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

6pack

The add states twice it is a 383 six-pack engine.  Looks like a 340 to me.  On an episode of Fantomworks, a Plymouth Fury came in the shop and the owner stated it was a 383 factory 6-pack and Chrysler wanted it back it was not supposed to leave the factory. Yeah right.
Very nice car here.

Chryco Psycho

:bigthumb:
could be stroked or the seller doesn't know what they are selling !

anlauto

The ad states the seller has owned it for several years and it's numbers matching....so I'm guessing the motor is stroked to a 383 as Mr. Psycho has stated and the owner has a terrible way of advertising that... :alan2cents:  Nice car though...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Quote from: 6pack on September 16, 2019, 04:58:10 AM
The add states twice it is a 383 six-pack engine.  Looks like a 340 to me.  On an episode of Fantomworks, a Plymouth Fury came in the shop and the owner stated it was a 383 factory 6-pack and Chrysler wanted it back it was not supposed to leave the factory. Yeah right.
Very nice car here.

I know which fury you speak of.  Load of crap outta that guy. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Could be a Chevy guy. Everything is a 383 stroker to them.
Sheldon

6pack

The Fantomworks episode is on right now.  What a coincidence.  What are the chances of that.