Main Menu

1970 Gran Coupe convertible, needs resto, has parts

Started by LoStHeMi, May 23, 2023, 04:00:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mr Cuda

His ad elsewhere. 

Original red with white interior and top gran coupe convertible 1 of 36 in 1970. power windows and AC originally. Buckets w console. Power top car. Power disk brakes. Engine and trans are long gone. Car was disassembled in 2002 when purchased off eBay and the restoration never continued. Frame rails front (replaced) and rear are clean. Wheel houses are clean but replacements come with it from AMD. Wood steering wheel. Owner recently passed and I purchased the car. Sale includes $9k of brand new AMD sheet metal. Title in hand. $35k for everything. Car is located in Pittsburgh, PA. Willing to ship following payment in full.

anlauto

That's not terrible  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Yellow71Cuda

The cowl vin matches the rear trunk gutter which matches the title vin # which matches the OK title.

Rear trunk gutter VIN on an ebody?  :notsure:

anlauto

Quote from: Yellow71Cuda on May 24, 2023, 05:10:35 AM
The cowl vin matches the rear trunk gutter which matches the title vin # which matches the OK title.

Rear trunk gutter VIN on an ebody?  :notsure:
Tells you how much the seller knows about the car.

Crocha617

Bill is a big B-body guy. Probably just wasn't thinking clearly when he typed the ad.

ebodyproducts

Did the car sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

70vert

ebodyproducts

Quote from: 70vert on June 02, 2023, 07:58:32 PM
Quote from: ebodyproducts on June 02, 2023, 07:22:43 PM
Did the car sell?

eBay ad says "Ended", reserve not met. In fact it shows zero bids.
Thanks, I'm just thinking that car was worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

Mr Cuda

The  bidding stalled at 27,5. Since reserve wasn't met, I  think Ebay  clears the bid history.
I'm not sure how I feel about that car,  as it needs everything.  Even with the new metal,  it was a huge project.  Plus no good pictures of the convertible only parts.
But someone should have looked at it,  and reported back

Crocha617

pschlosser

The bids were backed out and cancelled on the auction, because it was sold outside of ebay, more or less.

This is a nice car and I would restore it to original and enjoy driving it.  Down in Florida, is it?  That's a good home for a restored car like this.