Main Menu

1970 Hemi Cuda, FF4, 4spd

Started by LoStHeMi, August 29, 2024, 04:43:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

nice car but can't say I'm a fan of the colors, paint and interior.

1970 cuda Joe

My 340 car was that colour. Looks good when fresh.....Joe
1970 cuda 440-6, 4 speed, Moulin Rouge, re-creation

JH27N0B

I've never owned a green car and getting one is on my bucket list.  After 40+ years in the hobby I have seen more than enough high impact paint cars, so I don't get excited about seeing any more, therefore the color appeals to me.
I am not a fan of green interiors though!
And it looks like it has manual steering.  One of my E bodies is manual steering and I have vowed I won't ever get another car that doesn't have PS.
All in all I like it though, can't recall seeing a hemi cuda that hue.  I think 50% of them are FC7!  :haha:

7E-Bodies

My first JS23U0B was F4 and it had a chameleon effect during different times of the day. I swear it'd go from a whitish green in the sun to almost an F7 or 8 in the dusk light. I loved it. Wouldn't be my choice if I could travel back and order one, but... 
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

BS23R0B187

For posterity.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

I should hate it but I don't. That's a good looking car. Although generally I like green interiors but not so much on this one, probably the camera lighting. Part of being a Mopar guy is not following the herd and I think my next Mopar will be green just to tick off the enthusiasts that don't like green. I guess that's why I had my FM3 Challenger when it wasn't a thing. Nothing better than goading people into a street race that they won't win after they insult the colour of your car.
Sheldon

70_440-6Cuda

Love the paint, interior not so much.  Can anyone give an idea of expected sell price?  Not that it matters for me, but curious anyway
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

Mr. Mopar Colorado

I think that is a gorgeous car. Not the same as everybody else. I had a beautiful 70 Challenger R/T in F3. I loved it.