Main Menu

1970 Hemi Cuda, Orange, 4spd.

Started by LoStHeMi, September 12, 2024, 03:04:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Yellow71Cuda, CHL2T and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

LoStHeMi

looks like an "out of long term storage" original-ish car.   some of the drivetrain refreshed ?   it does check alot of my wish boxes...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/156404912942

70_440-6Cuda

Seems a strange ad to me.... "Selling my car as is if the price is reasonable don't bother bidding if you don't have a lot of money" and 0.0 details of the history of the car - seems a sure fire way to attract buyers  :bigthumb:

although there is a phone # that checks out so who knows....
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

cuda hunter

It has a fender tag.

Someone is bidding 80K on a car with no details. 
They must have called or they are shill bids.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RzeroB

Quote from: cuda hunter on September 12, 2024, 07:11:18 PMIt has a fender tag.

It does?? Where did you see it??

Quote from: cuda hunter on September 12, 2024, 07:11:18 PMThey must have called or they are shill bids.

I would tend to agree with that.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

cuda hunter

You can see the fender tag in the picture of the engine bay.
Quote from: RzeroB on September 12, 2024, 08:47:59 PMIt does?? Where did you see it??
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70_440-6Cuda

I contacted the seller out of curiosity and asked what he expected to get for it ... He also said he was going to add more pictures but was having trouble.  Could be legit, and just not tech savvy.  Either way not in my future, but very cool if in fact it is what he says

"I do have a price and it's a little over 1 million dollars you will never find a original matching numbers hemi cuda with original paint low mileage 20,612 miles and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own my car"
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

1970 cuda Joe

1970 cuda 440-6, 4 speed, Moulin Rouge, re-creation

70_440-6Cuda

cuda hunter

Deezel

Lonnie
1973 'cuda

RzeroB

Quote from: 70_440-6Cuda on September 13, 2024, 07:49:36 AMI contacted the seller out of curiosity and asked what he expected to get for it ... "I do have a price and it's a little over 1 million dollars ... "

One million dollars?! Pretty high expectations there Dr. Evil ...
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

cuda hunter

BS23R0B146655

70_440-6Cuda

what's with the napkin over the fender tag, and a full picture of the vin tag on the door?  I would think if you want top dollar you might be more inclined to post a better description and history details, but that's just me :alan2cents:

RzeroB

Quote from: 70_440-6Cuda on Today at 06:55:09 AMwhat's with the napkin over the fender tag, and a full picture of the vin tag on the door?  I would think if you want top dollar you might be more inclined to post a better description and history details, but that's just me :alan2cents:

I couldn't agree more!! I actually thought it was funny how the VIN on the FT was covered ... but then in full view on the door sticker!!
Cheers!
Tom

cuda hunter

Covering the fender tag and not the door tag is fairly common amongst those who think someone can steal their cars identity with the fender tag picture.