1970 panther pink superbird

Started by Plumcrazy72, August 28, 2017, 04:50:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Plumcrazy72

1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

ec_co

originally Sublime. not sure if I would have changed the color myself, Sublime is a great color. were there any factory FM3 'Birds or Daytonas?
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

750-h2

If it had been restored to original it would be a great deal.

Shane Kelley

That's to much car for pink! IMO :barf:

Cuda Cody

Nothing wrong with pink cars, but that would have looked sooooo much better with FJ5 Sublime.  :wrenching:

Burdar

Colors are all subjective.  I like the pink on that car. 

anlauto

Pink looks okay on that car I guess, but it completely destroyed the resale value. You have a non-numbers matching, likely column auto car, painted in the completely wrong colour with the wrong interior colour too.....
There's no way this can be a six figure Superbird :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shane Kelley

Quote from: Burdar on August 28, 2017, 08:44:08 AM
Colors are all subjective.
:iagree: I still don't like it.  That is the one color I have just never warmed up to.

Crocha617

My local friend has a Pink Super bird Convertible Clone. It was built from a real roadrunner convertible (by Someone else).

Burdar

QuoteI still don't like it.  That is the one color I have just never warmed up to.

That's how I feel about FJ5. Everyone and their neighbor is painting cars FJ5 lately.

RzeroB

Quote from: Shane Kelley on August 28, 2017, 08:59:26 AM
Quote from: Burdar on August 28, 2017, 08:44:08 AM
Colors are all subjective.
:iagree: I still don't like it.  That is the one color I have just never warmed up to.

Give it time Shane ... 20 years ago I couldn't stand the "Pepto Pink" either ... now it's in my top three ATF colors (along with FJ6 and GY3) ... give it some time and you will come around. :cheers:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)