Main Menu

1970 Challenger Convertible

Started by Matt13, February 19, 2021, 06:56:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

Pretty car.  Not $59,000 pretty though!

70vert

It's really nice, price not that far off (to start) if description is all accurate.
Odd that no picks of engine compartment or undercarriage.

anlauto

I agree, price is an okay starting point...if it's for sure 100% rustfree, never patched up and it's clean under the hood and underneath...make a great candidate for a new Hemi resto-mod  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Nah: Gotta leave that one as is I think, it's made it this far in life, no use wrecking it now. Great looking car.
Sheldon

JS29

:iagree: There are enough butchered up cloned out E-Body's out there, and convertibles are rare. and in that condition, leave it be.   :alan2cents:   

anlauto

Rather see it "wrecked" than an original R/T or something of greater value... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mike ketterer

buy it sheldon and ill help you wreck it with a gen 2 hemi.

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: No thanks Mike. I'd drive it as is. Got the Viper if I need to go fast. I don't think a guy could make it as good as my Viper without spending 3 times as much and putting a cage in to tie it all together, so no point to it.
Sheldon

7E-Bodies

That is a beautiful car. No way would I butcher an original drop top like that. I owned two 71 vert challengers and a 70 RT vert as well.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

challengermaniac

Yes, very nice 318 and auto car.  For reference, in July 2020 I bought my 70 Challenger Vert with the 318 and auto in EB5 from a private party for $45k so a pretty good mark up from the dealer........ or maybe I just got a very good deal!
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5