Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Barracuda AAR CUDA

Started by MasonDaniel7, January 22, 2021, 11:23:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

nonfish

The questions is, will someone pay that kind of money for a Resto-Mod?

Poolshark314

Quote from: JS29 on January 23, 2021, 07:31:52 AM
Started life as a /6 Gran Coupe.  :alan2cents:

Pretty crappy of the seller to not specifically call that out. There's going to be someone that doesn't know how to decode the VIN that would be duped by this
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

anlauto

Quote from: Poolshark314 on January 23, 2021, 08:18:24 AM

Pretty crappy of the seller to not specifically call that out. There's going to be someone that doesn't know how to decode the VIN that would be duped by this

I don't think anybody buying a modified car like this would worry about the car not being an original AAR, in fact I think it would be very foolish to assume that...better to start with a /6 Gran Coupe then an original AAR  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Quote from: nonfish on January 23, 2021, 07:52:07 AM
The questions is, will someone pay that kind of money for a Resto-Mod?

If you watch the latest big auctions...then yes people pay stupid amounts of money for resto-mods...it's the latest craze... :drunk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Poolshark314

Quote from: anlauto on January 23, 2021, 09:17:55 AM
Quote from: Poolshark314 on January 23, 2021, 08:18:24 AM

I don't think anybody buying a modified car like this would worry about the car not being an original AAR, in fact I think it would be very foolish to assume that...better to start with a /6 Gran Coupe then an original AAR  :alan2cents:

I agree with your point about it being modified, but it's false advertising to try to sell it as an AAR if it isn't one. At the least, "Clone" should be written in the title
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

anlauto

that's just to grab people's attention...once you read the ad, I don't think there should be too much confusion...

Shoooter

other than the engine bay i like it. would be a awesome cruiser