1970 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible Green RWD Automatic cuda

Started by MasonDaniel7, January 14, 2021, 11:25:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YYZ

formula_s

gzig5

Quote from: formula_s on January 15, 2021, 08:41:57 AM
Very nice except for the cog belts.
I would think that if you paid the BIN price, you could probably talk them into putting on a set of appropriate belts.  Otherwise knock $10k off.

Skdmark

Would love to see the original fender tags and know if there is a Broadcast sheet.
If that car is sporting the original colors, has no added options and is structurally sound the price range looks to be fair.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Matt M

Quote from: Skdmark on January 16, 2021, 09:34:42 AM
Would love to see the original fender tags and know if there is a Broadcast sheet.
If that car is sporting the original colors, has no added options and is structurally sound the price range looks to be fair.

I agree love the color and options.
One of my favorite cars, 70 Cuda Convertible.
I just don't like the white stripe.

Has anyone seen the original tags??
I am not a buyer so I am not going to ask the seller for a photo of them.

anlauto

:iagree: about the white stripes...first thing that has to go in my books :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6pack

I am pretty sure the white decal is removable.  The only problem is that there is no appreciable sun damage/UV paint change underneath.

E74cuda

Here's  the tags. I was told that it has had new quarters, floors and other metal work. To much for me

YYZ

Same SPD as my first Barracuda ragtop -- maybe I should buy this one!