Main Menu

1970 PLYMOUTH CUDA 383 4 SPEED ALL

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 09, 2021, 12:28:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

anlauto

Here's a limelite 4 speed for new member @dhh  :banana: 
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mopsquad

Last line of the ad -   "thx and happy car searching"

Yes, I will keep on doing that after seeing the price you're hoping for.

340Challman

I smell something fishy! Is that a correct original fender tag. The stampings look totally different than mine. Also the rivets on the vin tag look odd. Anyone else think so? :huh:
Kevin

R/T's 4 R/P

If you are used to looking at Hamtramck fender tag font, this looks different because it is an LA built car.  LA had a different font for some/most tags.
The dash tag has a bad decal for the logo, and that could be a replacement dash tag. The rivets are incorrect and one still has a nail in the center.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

E74cuda

Quote from: R/T's 4 R/P on May 10, 2021, 06:28:10 PM
If you are used to looking at Hamtramck fender tag font, this looks different because it is an LA built car.  LA had a different font for some/most tags.
The dash tag has a bad decal for the logo, and that could be a replacement dash tag. The rivets are incorrect and one still has a nail in the center.

The dash tag is original, just a bad job of re-finishing. The car was local to me. If you notice the last six digits on the fender tag and dash tag match. If you look at the radiator support number, one digit is off. 126800 vs 126000. Factory miss-stamp. I'm assuming that is why the seller included the radiator support picture.