Main Menu

1971 Challenger Pace Car from old Flemington, NJ Speedway

Started by erik70rt, March 17, 2017, 11:52:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rich G.

Small world! I bought some parts from a guy on eBay and he said he would drop off the Parts since I wasn't that far from him. We started talking about what we each had so today I sent him a picture of my convertible Challenger and he sent me a picture of his. The pic he posted today is that car! You can't make this stuff up!

anlauto

Quote from: erik70rt on October 01, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
@RSI700VIPER I got your email and responded back.  Great to hear from you again!

Glad you got it back and that someone else didn't pick it up, repaint it and lose its history.

Buy it buy it buy it buy it :yes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site @RSI700VIPER   :wave:
That is a very cool Challenger to own , glad it is back in good hands  :bigthumb:

erik70rt

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

erik70rt

Unless I sell my cuda, too, this car is out of my price range.  Not sure what I will do. :clueless:

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

What the heck does he think it's worth ? I know it was for sale for a long time with no takers, maybe now it got more expensive because he has a "guy" really wanting to buy it ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

I won't bash the guy.  It's his car and he can ask what he wants for it.  His price was almost 10K higher than what I expected and would have paid for it.  It's too bad since I would love to own it.  Maybe in a few months something will change and we can work out a deal.

It's most likely not going anywhere and I'll get some time to save up some more $$.  :bradsthumb: