Main Menu

1971 Challenger Project For Sale - CO

Started by the owl, March 09, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

the owl

Sold

303 Mopar

the owl

We could work out storage for a few months if you needed and you could work on it at my house...Hell, I'll even help you wrench on it... I'm just strait cash poor at the moment and have too many projects going.

headejm

That's a nice looking car offered at a very fair price. Good luck with the sale. I can't imagine it will be for sale very long.

dodj

If I hadn't just signed up for a new 2018 Cummins 3500, I would be on my way with a trailer already...
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

RUNCHARGER

Dang: I think that should sell right away.  Good luck with the sale.
Sheldon

shanes715

Looks to be a nice car, good luck with your sale.

1 Wild R/T

Not enough rust to interest Cuda Hunter...

anlauto

Odd for someone to add the SE back window :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I know I should just buy this one. Really bad timing for me though.
Sheldon

nsmall

I love winchester grey.  Maybe try ebay, craigslist, and carsonline to get more exposure.  Good luck with your sale.  I really like your car.

cuda hunter

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on March 09, 2018, 07:35:56 PM
Not enough rust to interest Cuda Hunter...

Just before I read this I was thinking to myself,   "man, I sure wish that was a cuda". 

That is one beautiful car.  I can't imagine it will be for sale for long. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ec_co

dang that really sucks bro. can't imagine it will last long, especially with the extra goodies and the work you've already done. I really want to see this one finished, it's such a unique combo

@anlauto the SE rear window plug was installed by the PO because when he acquired the car he was told it was an SE and it came with some SE parts, so he assumed it was an SE. we had this discussion a few months back and the fender tag is not coded for A78, so the plug is technically not correct for this one. but the vinyl was already laid, so it's either lift the vinyl and remove the plug or do as Tom did and get the proper SE rear window and trim and go with it.

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

Yea, I just thought it was odd...it's not an option people want to generally add to a car...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71340RT

Wife just said I would be the talk of the town if I bought another challenger but it would look great next to my light gunmetal metallic 71 challenger RT.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto