Main Menu

1971 Cuda Convertible

Started by Finoke, February 13, 2017, 04:41:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Finoke

Plymouth Cuda Convertible. Real Billboard Cuda w/Hi Impact paint. An extremely rare car. Only 8 Cuda convertibles were built with the Big Block 383 and 3spd manual transmission combo.

All numbers matching with rare factory options including FC7 "In Violet" paint, black billboards, am/fm/cassette, rally dash and road wheels with raised white letter tires.

Paperwork includes dealer docs and original window sticker validating the options.

The car runs and drives nicely and is very original with only one repaint, which still shows well.

Privately owned. Email for a link to more pictures.

B/E body, late model Challenger, Viper trades plus cash considered.
Price - $ 145,000

Here is a video of the car.....

https://goo.gl/photos/yBru6nR68T1EYhJa7

anlauto

This car was an awesome find for you, looks great all cleaned up. :worship:
Good luck with your sale  :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Finoke

Quote from: anlauto on February 13, 2017, 04:57:43 AM
This car was an awesome find for you, looks great all cleaned up. :worship:
Good luck with your sale  :cheers:

Thanks Alan! I'm torn on selling it. But my wife and I are saving for our retirement home. I know higher dollar cars take longer to sell so I hope to have it at Carlisle  :cheers:

Crocha617

I'll trade you a nice 71 340 Cuda, a beat up 70 Challenger RT Convertible, and a 5 1/2 month old Golden Retriever Puppy....

Cuda Cody

Finoke

Finoke

Quote from: Crocha617 on February 13, 2017, 06:36:04 AM
I'll trade you a nice 71 340 Cuda, a beat up 70 Challenger RT Convertible, and a 5 1/2 month old Golden Retriever Puppy....

To be fair, I will just take the puppy  :headbang:

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

JS29

71GranCoupe

I remember when you first got that car and shared all the info. Just a nice car, period. And by the way I can help you out if needed. If you are short of room, I have two 36x60 shops you can keep it stored at. One is even heated and cooled. I would keep it fueled up and check the fluids monthly for you.  :rofl:  :haha:

Finoke

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on February 15, 2017, 10:07:55 AM
I remember when you first got that car and shared all the info. Just a nice car, period. And by the way I can help you out if needed. If you are short of room, I have two 36x60 shops you can keep it stored at. One is even heated and cooled. I would keep it fueled up and check the fluids monthly for you.  :rofl:  :haha:

It's a deal!  :Thud:

RUNCHARGER

Great car, that would be hard to get rid of.
Sheldon

Finoke

anlauto

Quote from: Finoke on October 26, 2017, 10:17:29 PM
Car is sold, thanks Guys!  :bradsthumb:

Where's it headed ? Staying in North America ? Did you get close to your asking price ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1ownr

WOW, glad to hear, congrats!

Judy & Charlie