Main Menu

1971 cuda shaker 340,4spd, loaded, AZ craigs

Started by mopartaz, April 01, 2020, 08:49:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

FIAARMN

that and/or those cars are the real deal!  :perfect10:
1970 AAR Cuda Limelight Green,White Interior, - Hamtramck Built 36k miles, Verified All Numbers Match - Broadcast Sheet, Warranty Card & Window Sticker!

anlauto

Be nice to see a 340 car pull that kind of money :yes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

RzeroB

That is an exceptionally nice car ... checks all of the right buttons for me ...  :worship: ... but $99K?? :unbelievable: I must be really out of touch ... :Thud:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

76orangewagon

I hope he gets every penny he's asking.....gee I wonder what mine would be valued at ?

RzeroB

Oh I'm sure he will ... or close to it.

Greg is a very savvy business man ... I don't think he has ever not made a tidy profit on one of his deals ... wouldn't be where he is today if he didn't.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

BFM_Cuda

Quote from: RzeroB on April 05, 2020, 02:10:05 PM
Greg is a very savvy business man ... I don't think he has ever not made a tidy profit on one of his deals ... wouldn't be where he is today if he didn't.

Yes, he seems happy to put a high price tag on his cars and is willing to wait for them to sell. He has had a red challenger convertible for sale for years. He may also sell a few on consignment...

Mopar Ponderosa...

Mopsquad