Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger 10764 Miles Bright White Convertible

Started by MasonDaniel7, June 12, 2021, 12:22:45 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

6pack

A long windy write up always sends an alert to me.  Looks like a nice driver though. I think price is just a little high for what it is.  White, 71 and auto.  Numbers matching is a plus.   But the 383 is like a numbers matching 307 Chevy to me.  I am considering adding an E body convertible to my collection but I would not buy this one.

Skdmark

At least 15-25k high with all of the non-stock changes and inaccurate finishes.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

Very neat car being quadruple white, few things I would change and a million details to correct..I agree the price is optimistic.  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I guess you take the f-in thing gopher hunting with that ground clearance, then strap the lil bastards to that board mounted on the trunklid.
Sheldon

ragtopdodge

Quadruple white, N-code 383....pretty nice.

Except that stupid rear spoiler.  Going to have to weld up those holes in the lid.  Rare moulding package, but missing the lower rocker moulding/trim piece (looks like Special Edition trim down there).   I think those are available new.

Not a fan of those turn signal things on the top of the fenders, but JH code, I guess they could have those w/the A01 package.

*sigh*.

Lower that beatch, sheesh.

I'm sure it could be had for $60k w/o the dealer involved.

scf100

What's making it sit so high?

Man it's a rock crawler
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

318Stroker

Quote from: ragtopdodge on June 12, 2021, 11:36:51 AM
Quadruple white, N-code 383....pretty nice.

Except that stupid rear spoiler.  Going to have to weld up those holes in the lid.  Rare moulding package, but missing the lower rocker moulding/trim piece (looks like Special Edition trim down there).   I think those are available new.

Not a fan of those turn signal things on the top of the fenders, but JH code, I guess they could have those w/the A01 package.

*sigh*.

Lower that beatch, sheesh.

May be quad white, but started out as triple white. The black seats have been changed to white.

I'm sure it could be had for $60k w/o the dealer involved.