Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger 318 Auto Trans Runs Drives fender tag and build sheet

Started by MasonDaniel7, October 04, 2021, 12:30:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

cuda hunter

This car is on craigslist also.  I've been looking at it every day, wondering why it's not driving around my town already.   Must be the location of the car.  Milwaukee.  Don't want to go there, and I don't like the rust that comes from that neck of the woods. 

Decent car for 14K. 

However, being for sale from a car sales company I automatically think the car is 4K over priced. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Oh yeah, this will help some of yal look at it. 

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/milwaukee-1971-dodge-challenger-318/7384300411.html

1971 Dodge Challenger 318 Automatic Unrestored Runs and Drives - $13,750 (West Allis)

1971 Dodge Challenger.

318 Automatic, Unrestored, Runs and drives great. (We drove it over 100 miles this weekend).

Converted to a console shift (column shift is still there).

New brakes, starter, fuel tank, carburator.

The build sheet is in the last photo, we also have the fender tag.

This is an old, unrestored rusty car. Drive it as it is, or make it your trailer queen!

Autoguys
9712 W Schlinger AV
West Allis, WI 53214
414+476+1988
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Thanks @MasonDaniel7   Even if your just a robot that doesn't do anything but post cars from ebay up. 

I appreciate that there is someone that is posting cars up for looking.   Helps me keep coming back here. 

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 04, 2021, 06:07:44 AM
Thanks @MasonDaniel7   Even if your just a robot that doesn't do anything but post cars from ebay up. 

I appreciate that there is someone that is posting cars up for looking.   Helps me keep coming back here.

He's by far the hardest working man in marketing ! : )