Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger Convertible Pro-Touring Hellcat 6.2L 376 V8 Manual 6-SPD

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 05, 2021, 12:21:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

Mopsquad

anlauto

It's an interesting car, I'm not going to knock the things I don't personally like about the car like the stripe or the hood, but my gosh....Did they run out of money when it came to the dash/instruments ? they look cheap and out of place. Also if you want to convince me it's a high level custom build, then please pay attention to the details....don't just paint over the door strikers and convertible wedges.....and what's with the seats, are they totally falling over backwards ? Black hinge covers ???? Come on man....details details details....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Quote from: anlauto on May 05, 2021, 09:52:13 AM
It's an interesting car, I'm not going to knock the things I don't personally like about the car like the stripe or the hood, but my gosh....Did they run out of money when it came to the dash/instruments ? they look cheap and out of place. Also if you want to convince me it's a high level custom build, then please pay attention to the details....don't just paint over the door strikers and convertible wedges.....and what's with the seats, are they totally falling over backwards ? Black hinge covers ???? Come on man....details details details....

My sentiment exactly! For $184,000.00CAD I'd expect better. Even my shop is paying attention to the door strikers, wedges, etc and I'm not paying that kind of money. But those instruments, c'mon already, you want to be looking at that when your driving.

IRON MAN