Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger Dark gold Original California car with A/C

Started by MasonDaniel7, February 13, 2020, 11:20:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

Katfish

Looks clean, but what's up with the stain in the door jamb?

6pack

That stain is called a reflection of the sill plate!  The car is for $28500 on their web site; so probably could be had for 26000 or so.  An inexpensive way to get into a E body.

JS29

anlauto

Who puts the stripes on these things...at least these are no upside down, but the end of the stripe is way to low. :alan2cents:

Isn't it crazy that we say $26K is "inexpensive" way to get into an E Body....like $26K is chump change  :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xx88man

3 speed wipers and disc brakes. Cool. I wonder if it came with the 8 3/4 originally.  :dunno: :dunno:
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

I watched a Youtube video on this one yesterday. It looked to me like the paint had issues. Hard to tell over a t.v. screen though.
Sheldon

JS29

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 14, 2020, 10:10:51 AM
I watched a Youtube video on this one yesterday. It looked to me like the paint had issues. Hard to tell over a t.v. screen though.
Orange peel can help hide a lot of sins.  :yes:

RzeroB

:alan2cents:  I don't have any first hand experience, but I've read a lot of less than stellar reviews of the Southern Motors operation.  :alan2cents:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)