Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger FACTORY BIG BLOCK MOPAR CO craigs

Started by mopartaz, April 02, 2020, 09:32:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

BFM_Cuda

Fit and finish of the rear valance tells the real story here....   

RUNCHARGER

Yeah, for a California/Colorado car it's had quarter patches hacked in below the body line. It could be a driver but it's no cream puff.
Sheldon

JS29

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 02, 2020, 09:59:38 AM
Yeah, for a California/Colorado car it's had quarter patches hacked in below the body line. It could be a driver but it's no cream puff.
You can see the patch panel seam in the picture of the inside of the trunk. :thumbdown:

cuda hunter

The price reflects the issues with the car.  I think it's fairly priced for a driver. 
The fella is nice and honest.  I've had a phone conversation with him. steered him to joining a group but he didn't come here , he went over to febo.  At least he's on a site and you can talk to him. 
As some of you might know I'm looking for a early 70 challenger to remove the parts from and this guy has a few cars so i called and asked. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee