Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger rough shape, clear title

Started by MasonDaniel7, January 12, 2021, 11:21:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

What a great car to modify into whatever you want. Crown Vic Chassis, Hellcat swap etc.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yes, 4 speed pedals (maybe later ones), rally cluster (yeah later but whatever), etc. Not a smart car to restore but a great one to totally modify.
Sheldon

Rdchallenger

Holy shit! I know that car! It is 20 mins from me. It was one of those cars where the guy wouldn't sell it because it was going to be "fixed up one day" and it rotted away in the yard.

So the guy finally sold it and the gentleman who bought it ran into money problems right after, that's why it got listed on eBay I assume. (This happened all within the last 3 months) Only reason I know this is because my best friends father in-law was the previous owner who's yard it sat in.

Marty

Marty

Now, that I think about it, I wonder if he ran into $$ problems because they shut down the Paper Mill in Luke last year. :thinking:

Poolshark314

Seems like an honest seller in his description. That's always nice to see those still exist
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

Rdchallenger

Quote from: Marty on January 17, 2021, 07:11:44 PM
Now, that I think about it, I wonder if he ran into $$ problems because they shut down the Paper Mill in Luke last year. :thinking:

Oh that would make perfect sense.