Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger R/T 440SixPack Plum Crazy Purple

Started by MasonDaniel7, February 09, 2020, 11:15:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

I like that car. Price doesn't seem out of reason from what I can see.
Sheldon

anlauto

A few minor details wrong with the restoration, no biggie, and again no pictures of the underside....but yea, I agree, somewhere in the $90's isn't out of line...But 71 V code Challengers never get the love their Plymouth brothers get... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GrandpaKevin

Very cool car. :bradsthumb:

Needs to have the correct tail panel blackout.

anlauto

Quote from: GrandpaKevin on February 10, 2020, 10:14:52 AM
Very cool car. :bradsthumb:

Needs to have the correct tail panel blackout.

Yup first thing I noticed too....not hard to correct though.... :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RzeroB

Of all the things to like about this car ... I particularly love the M28 grill surround molding(s) ... just something about that M28 molding on a '71 Challenger that I REALLY like!!  :wowzers:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

ragtopdodge

"Reproduction Monroney Sheet based on Fender Tag Fender Tag decoded by Galen Govier in 1998"

WTH is that?

Challenger in NC

Quote from: ragtopdodge on February 12, 2020, 01:54:58 PM
"Reproduction Monroney Sheet based on Fender Tag Fender Tag decoded by Galen Govier in 1998"

WTH is that?

Dealer window sticker

anlauto

Quote from: ragtopdodge on February 12, 2020, 01:54:58 PM

WTH is that?

I believe it's the window sticker you would see pasted to the glass at the dealer. :alan2cents:

JH27N0B

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroney_sticker
That car has been advertised for a while.  Pretty, but probably around 25K high on the asking price.
71 V code Challengers for some reason aren't in great demand.

RUNCHARGER

Maybe you're right. You do see them at $80k. The colour on this one is nice but maybe not that nice.
Sheldon