Main Menu

1971 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda E Body Lime Light Green wonderfully restored

Started by MasonDaniel7, June 16, 2021, 12:25:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

6pack

Another windy write up.  Let the car sell itself.  Give brief accurate details.  The bullshit route says it was probably a rusty mudbucket with damn 400 of all motors.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jim AAR

MoparCarGuy

Quote from: 6pack on June 16, 2021, 03:29:56 PM
Another windy write up.  Let the car sell itself.  Give brief accurate details.  The bullshit route says it was probably a rusty mudbucket with damn 400 of all motors.

Yes, but "Andy Finkbeiner" says the 400 is a great foundation for a serious street motor.  :rofl: :haha:

cuda hunter

I think they just picked that up from the Cheby garage.

Was it a foose car or something?  That grey v02 styled picture doesn't do the car justice. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ragtopdodge

anlauto

Now those might be your PONTIAC 400 emblems :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  along with some Cuda door panel emblems and whatever else he could find on Amazon.. :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dhh

The Rim Blow steering wheel and shifter handle were hand carved in Brazil by an Amazonian artist using a Brazilian hardwood called "Black Heart" and Russian valuable Walnut Burl

:tool:

So many people don't understand that just because you put a lot of money into a car, that doesn't mean it is worth what you put into it. For a 96k cuda clone, every single detail needs to be perfect.