Main Menu

1971 Plymouth Cuda 340 Shaker Hood 4 Speed B5 Blue

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 12, 2022, 12:12:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

anlauto

Be interesting to see if the market is strong enough for this car to pull $100 G's :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6pack

Yes I agree.  They forget at the latest popular auctions you don't get the whole bid in your pocket.

cuda hunter

US $100,000.00

BS32H1B255297

True 1971 Plymouth "BS23" Cuda. Rotisserie restored, painted bottom. Panels are straight and gaps are great. No scratches or dings on the body, this car is straight and clean. Shaker hood, billboards and 4 speed transmission were added. Rallye dash with quartz clock done by Redline gauges. Engine, cowl and radiator support all match the fender tag and VIN tag. Brand new wheels and tires were installed when I bought the car in 2014. Runs and drives excellent and turns heads everywhere it goes. Interior is mostly original, only signs of wear is where the rear seat stitching is separating. (I have multiple seat belts in the back to secure child car seats). This is a great car that we have had a lot of fun with and now it is time for it to be enjoyed by someone else. $2000 Deposit due immediately when pressing "Buy it Now". Final payment via wire transfer. No trades.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee