Main Menu

1971 V Code Challenger R/T for sale

Started by JH27N0B, March 30, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

1971 Challenger R/T 440 6 pack.  4 speed super track pack car.  NOM but no rust ever.  Well optioned car with leather seats, AM/FM with 3 speaker dash, rear defroster and more.  Has been displayed at MCACN twice, show winner at just about every show I've displayed it in.  No excuses car.
I've been listing it for sale because I ran out of room in my garage and had to store it about a year and a half ago.
I'm about to break down and put a 4 post in my garage so I can bring it home!  I won't be sad if I have to keep it because I've had a blast with this car, but it would still simplify my life if I found a new caretaker for it.
I'm asking $80,000 or best offer before I shoehorn that new lift into my 3 car garage so I can keep 4 Challengers in there.
Message me here or email me at brads147 at comcast dot net  Note I've had a few people say their emails to me get bounced, (thanks comcast), so if you don't get a reply within a few days try messaging me.
Thanks!

Cuda Cody

Very clean Challenger!  I can see why you would not be upset to keep it.   :yes:  I would have a hard time letting that car go too.

Nice mounting job on the electronic ignition.  Good way to hold it and not add more holes to the firewall.  I made a small bracket that I bolted to the backside of the engine.  I'm like you and don't want to put extra holes anywhere.

1 Wild R/T

Ah, your accidental acquisition.... Yeah I wouldn't have a problem keeping that one either....   Good luck either way...

303 Mopar

Beautiful '71, my favorite year for the Challenger!   :banana:

fc7cuda

Great looking car and nicely optioned!   :banana:

Good luck on selling it.

RUNCHARGER

I don't think I would sell that one. Nice car!
Sheldon

JH27N0B

My lift idea didn't pan out last year.  I invested the money into doing a long overdue refresh of my convertible instead.  I'm scheming to flee this state in the next couple years and a lift would be one more heavy bulky item to move also!
It would be nice to find a good home for the '71.  It's still for sale and my asking price is reduced to $77,500

xx88man

:wowzers:   I love this Challenger and often have wished I could find a way to buy it! It will be a number of years til I could afford it sadly!
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

Yes: I love this car as well but it isn't going to happen for me. It deserves a better home than I could give it anyway probably.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 30, 2017, 11:38:19 PM
Very clean Challenger!  I can see why you would not be upset to keep it.   :yes:  I would have a hard time letting that car go too.

Nice mounting job on the electronic ignition.  Good way to hold it and not add more holes to the firewall.  I made a small bracket that I bolted to the backside of the engine.  I'm like you and don't want to put extra holes anywhere.

I usually hide them inside the car and use a firewall insulation plug hole for the wiring.  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Morty426

Working on a buyer for you right now  :cool:

70PDCC

303 Mopar

anlauto

Yea...I'm on the edge of my seat too.... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Morty426

Quote from: anlauto on April 09, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
Yea...I'm on the edge of my seat too.... :dunno:

The guy I was working on just did his taxes and it looks like he is a little too light in the pocket  :sorry: