Hemi1632

Goes up on Thursday at mecum

GoodysGotaCuda

Should be interesting, I'll be at Dallas Mecum on Friday.  :burnout:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

CNUMB

It looks good in the pics, but just do not see value in mixing old with new.. unless its the last resort.. so to speak..and I cannot fathom the prices they get for some of them... I visit this site daily.. some day I will find the 71 Challenger I am in search of , but in the mean time I am fixing on some upgrades to my 18 RT..

Katfish

Love everything about it, except the white interior.

Hemi1632

It didn't sell, the bid goes on. I was surprised that it only got to $24,000

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: CNUMB on September 04, 2019, 05:36:57 PM
It looks good in the pics, but just do not see value in mixing old with new.. unless its the last resort.. so to speak..and I cannot fathom the prices they get for some of them... I visit this site daily.. some day I will find the 71 Challenger I am in search of , but in the mean time I am fixing on some upgrades to my 18 RT..

Mixing old & new is what the next generation of hot rod/muscle car owners want, myself included [I'm 32]. We are after turnkey results hot or cold, reasonable fuel economy and no sacrifice for performance.

Some of these restomods can do very well to pull up the value of 72+ cars well above what they are today. Unfortunately, many of the swaps are done hastily and are not well executed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Hemi1632 on September 05, 2019, 06:59:19 PM
It didn't sell, the bid goes on. I was surprised that it only got to $24,000

I'm not too surprised since it rolled on Thursday. From what I saw on Friday, it's well worth spending a couple more bucks and getting your car mixed in on Saturday cars/buyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

RUNCHARGER

The black hood and fender band and lack of blackout between the tail lights hurt it for a start. Auction buyers are too lazy to repair those gaffs themselves.
Sheldon

JS29

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on September 08, 2019, 10:51:56 AM
The black hood and fender band and lack of blackout between the tail lights hurt it for a start. Auction buyers are too lazy to repair those gaffs themselves.
How true.