Main Menu

1972 Cuda 340 Ohio Craigs

Started by mopartaz, May 07, 2020, 06:44:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

That's my 1972 dream car right there a factory V21 72 Cuda :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mrbill426

JS29

A little optimistic on his price.  :alan2cents:

Mrbill426

A tad bit.  I may be off but I'd guess by 10k or more.

Quote from: JS29 on May 08, 2020, 06:29:36 AM
A little optimistic on his price.  :alan2cents:

anlauto

Depends on if any damage to the sheet metal from the heat....it's still a 340 Cuda.....I would say $12K range is likely fair ? Clean it up better, get a new grill and I could see $15K range :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mopsquad

With my two classics in the garage, my worst nightmare - a fire.  I'm glad they get along or a could see the Barracuda throwing a spark over to the '65 Mustang just see what color the Ford burns.    :popcorn:

cuda hunter

He says the car runs.  You think the thing runs with that kind of heat damage?  Wires all melted, looks like the carb was on fire.
That thing has a ton of heat damage.  I don't think it's near worth what he's asking for it. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

Mrbill426

Yeeeeah I don't think that engine is a turn-key  ::) ; if it is as pictured "ran when parked" is probably more accurate.

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 09, 2020, 07:42:47 AM
He says the car runs.  You think the thing runs with that kind of heat damage?  Wires all melted, looks like the carb was on fire.
That thing has a ton of heat damage.  I don't think it's near worth what he's asking for it.

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha. Captain obvious statements: "ran when parked", "needs restoration", "some rust", "well be nice after you spend $100k".
Sheldon