Main Menu

1972 Dodge Challenger 4x4

Started by Matt13, March 05, 2020, 08:29:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Matt13

Want to be appalled/intrigued/disgusted? Go to San Francisco craigslist to cars/trucks and search 1972 Dodge Challenger 4x4. This beast is in San Jose North. Thoughts?

JS29

anlauto

Actually looks like it was built nice and not some cobbled up piece of crap. :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

gzig5

I am not a buyer but it does look well done and isn't a rusty POS like these usually are.  I'd drive it.

6pack

There is an ass for every seat and there is the seat.  I have seen many of these type of conversions but most were redneck types; this one has some class.  Made from good bones.

anlauto

Dumb question....how far does he have to drive to be on a beach and then see that much snow :rubeyes:  in California ?

When I think California....I only think beaches 8)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

BIGSHCLUNK

I agree with Alan. It does seem to be put together pretty well. around my area I've seen a ton of that stuff (home-made 4X4's), but usually just cobbled together crap. Can't say I'd want one tho

JS29

And when people think of New York they think it's all city! BTW about two or so hours east of San Diego, up in the mountains one can find snow.  :yes:   

Katfish

Someone ask him what kind of seats are in there.

Mr Lee

I guess he couldn't decide if he wanted a car or a truck  :dunno:
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on March 05, 2020, 02:46:47 PM
And when people think of New York they think it's all city! BTW about two or so hours east of San Diego, up in the mountains one can find snow.  :yes:

Interesting...I don't live near mountains but I guess that makes sense.....I live here in Canada in my igloo  :canada: oh....there goes a moose... :drinkingbud:

floorit426

This reminds me of my wife's Porsche. We sold it and the guy, who bought it, lifted it 4" and offroads it, now. I hear it's in this months Car and Driver.

nsmall

Whatever floats your boat.  Im not grossed out by it.

JS29

Quote from: anlauto on March 05, 2020, 07:24:35 PM
Quote from: JS29 on March 05, 2020, 02:46:47 PM

Interesting...I don't live near mountains but I guess that makes sense.....I live here in Canada in my igloo  :canada: oh....there goes a moose... :drinkingbud:
:haha: :haha: :rofl: :rofl: