Main Menu

1972 Dodge Challenger 4x4

Started by Matt13, March 05, 2020, 08:29:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

EV2RTSE

Hmm around here I could drive that on the beach to go surf fishing... just needs a rod rack on the front bumper!  8)

Matt13

Am I the only purist who gets grossed out on these resto-mods? I don't even like it when different rims are put onto a classic.  :thumbdown:

dodj

Nicest looking 'up in the sky' 4x4 I've seen yet.  :bigthumb:

My neighbour made up a similar type vehicle a number of years ago. He did his with a cordoba. His had hideaway headlights, A/C and 'rich, corinthian leather'.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JS29

Quote from: dodj on March 06, 2020, 06:57:05 AM

My neighbour made up a similar type vehicle a number of years ago. He did his with a cordoba. His had hideaway headlights, A/C and 'rich, corinthian leather'.
Was it Ricardo Montobon?   :haha:

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on March 06, 2020, 07:46:57 AM
Quote from: dodj on March 06, 2020, 06:57:05 AM

Was it Ricardo Montobon?   :haha:

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I think those things look about as stupid as it gets. The bad thing is that if I had $30k to buy it so I could take it home and fix it I wouldn't want to reward him with the $30k.
Sheldon

71383bee

I got to admit...I think it looks pretty sweet!  It looks well built and like said not a cobbled up piece of junk.  Not exactly on my bucket list, but if i had money to burn and 100 acres of foothills or beach nearby I could see a lot of with with it! 
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

e_body70

Fast forward to the 2:51 mark, the 9:18 mark & 17:20 mark.

The same Challenger joined in on our Classic Mopar Cruise here in the Bay Area a couple years ago.