Main Menu

1970 Cuda 440+6 clone

Started by LoStHeMi, June 04, 2020, 02:46:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

WoW...tons of little things wrong with that car, but it's a great looking car....Why clone it to a 440+6 when it's an original 340 Cuda ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

I think they do the car a disservice calling it a "clone"  :stop:  it is a 'cuda (BS23) - Plymouth's performance model with a bigger engine than was originally installed in it

clone & tribute are for Barracuda (BH)/Gran Coupes (BP) that have be modified to appear as a 'cuda

& it's another late-September built 'cuda (BS) without the STANDARD "M31" - belt mouldings (not on fender tag & not on car)    :takealook:

6bblgt

:twothumbsup: yeah!! what he said @anlauto  - it's a small block stroker away from being a "better" 'cuda  :alan2cents:

anlauto

A nicely restored 340 Cuda might get $55K....making it a 440+6 clone, likely brings that value down. for the amount of questionable details, he's being very optimistic with his/her asking price in my opinion....

What's up with those rear torque boxes  :o  if you're going to add them, at least get ones that look like torque boxes :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration