Main Menu

1972 Plymouth Barracuda Restomod

Started by MasonDaniel7, January 07, 2022, 11:18:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

cuda hunter

beast of a car.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Up for sale we have a awesome 1972 Plymouth Barracuda thats has been completely Restomoded from front to back by Undercover Restorations in Merritt Island,FL

The Body is finished in 2 tone Sublime Green and Metallic Pearl Black with the iconic AAR stripe painted on the side with "Cuda" at the rear
Under the hood is a 425 horsepower 6.1L Hemi V8 connected to a T56 Magnum 6 Speed transmission
Dayna 44 independent rear suspension with custom front K member with power rack and pinion steering conversion and fully adjustable QA1 coil overs with fully polished suspension
A Custom Cut set of CCW Wheels at 18x10.5F 19x11R wrapped in Hankook tires hides a full set of Big Red Brembo Brakes
A factory inspired interior with a Carbon Fiber style dash housing a set of Classic Instruments Gauges and a modern JVC Stereo with phoenix gold speakers and 2 10" subs
A custom pair of Leather Sport seats with " Cuda' " embroidered on them and new Black Carpet trough out
Power windows and Power door locks and Factory Air Conditioning
New door panels and moldings
New Fuel Tank with in tank pump and sending unit
New Chrome Bumpers Front and Rear
New Grille
Original Factory Glass
Push Button Start and alarm system
Backup Camera with screen in the rear view mirror
All LED bulbs trough out the entire car
Full Custom Stainless Steel Side Exiting Exhaust with Long Tube Headers

Any questions contact Tim @ Undercover Restorations
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Price:
US $150,000.00
Buy It Now

anlauto

If he gets $150K for that, I want $250K for mine  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Mopsquad

That is a nice car.  At least on quick inspection...

anlauto

Ahhhhh.....you just like the colour ... :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration