Main Menu

1973 Dodge Challenger 440 V8

Started by MasonDaniel7, November 02, 2019, 12:28:06 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

A new candidate for sugar and spice and, of babe of the day. :lookatthat:

Chryco Psycho

It was a B5 car painted yellow , I would have left it B5  :headbang:
Missing the bumper filler & front turn signal lenses too undercoated everything  :headbang:

EDL94

For that price she must be included  :banana:

Chryco Psycho

JS29

Chryco Psycho

Not me she would be more trouble than the car  :thinking:

YellowThumper

Rear bumper fillers appear to be there. Just painted black.
Hard to tell but I think it has the small core support radiator opening.
Frame connectors.
Rear window defroster also appears there.

Assume the over price asking is to cover debts incurred by her...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

318Stroker

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on November 02, 2019, 06:03:42 AM
It was a B5 car painted yellow , I would have left it B5  :headbang:
Missing the bumper filler & front turn signal lenses too undercoated everything  :headbang:

There's a whole lot more missing on the front than the bumper and fillers.
Chrome piece around upper grill. Chrome piece around lower valance opening. Plastic lower grill under the bumper. Challenger grill emblem

Burdar

It is missing a few things up front but they wouldn't be hard or that expensive to correct.  The bumper fillers missing doesn't bother me since most people will push the bumpers in anyway.  The front valance trim doesn't bother me either.  It's not a stock car so you really don't need those things.  The grill trim and turn signal lenses would need to be installed though.  It's also missing the 1/4 and trunk trim and there is some yellow overspray on some engine compartment pieces.  The main problem is the rust holes in the floor pan.  That should have been addressed when the frame connectors were installed.  The connectors look like the ones MP and Mancini sell.  Those don't get welded to the floor.

The price is high but you could never build it for that.  The floor pan issue has me worried though.  A very close inspection is required.