Main Menu

1973 Dodge Challenger Tribute 392 Crate Hemi

Started by MasonDaniel7, November 11, 2019, 11:26:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

Burdar

Complete turn key car with modern drivetrain from a professional restoration shop.  That price doesn't seem out of line.  Less that what I would have expected actually.

anlauto

I agree, the price does seem reasonable....Too bad they didn't leave it a 1973 instead of converting it to the much more common 1970...

It's also a wonder why they need to pre-sell projects ? I'm sure they have the capitol to finish the car then send it to BJ ?
Do they get the customer on the hook, then do the classic "up-sell" ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

worthywads

Not sure what it's a "tribute" to?  An new 392 Challenger?

ragtopdodge

Not bad price, but for $90k, you can get one sweet REAL T/A or V-code!

Mopsquad

With 90K you have two different potential buyers.  The ones who want to drive a unique car with modern feel and those who want an original high letter car. With the OG car, you're committing yourself to less worry free driving.

Racer57

Quote from: anlauto on November 12, 2019, 07:05:26 AM
It's also a wonder why they need to pre-sell projects ? I'm sure they have the capitol to finish the car then send it to BJ ?
Do they get the customer on the hook, then do the classic "up-sell" ?
I want you to buy all the parts and completely restore a 70 340 Cuda. When your 100% done, I'll let you know if I still want it or not. If I don't, then you can take it to BJ and pay their fees.   ;)