Main Menu

1974 Cuda good condition 360 4spd $22k

Started by Cudakiller70, February 08, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Oooh matching numbers: That's a rare car.
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

Oh boy in my backyard or so I thought.

The pics sure don't look like the rose garden area coupled with the fact he gives an Atlanta phone number.

But knows? If someone contacts him, I'll go take a look at it.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Spikedog08

Needs more pictures but if it is not a scam, a decent deal IMO . . .  :twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

What's the number 398  "L" code 360 cars ? something like that  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaMoparRay

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

IRON MAN

Noted the skepticism. Rightfully so. Seller advertises the car in the SF Bay Area, car has Texas title, seller's phone number is a Georgia phone number, and the car is not advertised on CL in Georgia. Gets my mind a wondering.

RzeroB

Quote from: IRON MAN on February 09, 2018, 07:18:37 PM
Noted the skepticism. Rightfully so. Seller advertises the car in the SF Bay Area, car has Texas title, seller's phone number is a Georgia phone number, and the car is not advertised on CL in Georgia. Gets my mind a wondering.

:iagree:  All good points. On the upside though, scammers usually only have the anonymous reply ... and don't include a name and phone number ... so it's probably legit.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

IRON MAN

RzeroB: Anyone can make up a fake name. This seller chose to only give a first name.....could be an eighth name for all we know? Also, they could be using a "Burner Phone" .....leaves no trail. The internet has made it a buyer beware world. My Dad says for every sucker there are two cons.

jimynick

Quote from: anlauto on February 09, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
Would that stat be similar for the 74 Challengers too, Alan?  :huh:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

Quote from: jimynick on February 12, 2018, 05:45:33 PM
Quote from: anlauto on February 09, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
Would that stat be similar for the 74 Challengers too, Alan?  :huh:

You could make that assumption, but Challenger breakdown is not known for 360 cars.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration