Kowolski #6 on ebag

Started by kathyscuda, January 19, 2020, 05:30:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

kathyscuda

if I only had 50 grand to spare.

Brads70

Katfish

I don't get it?
It's a white Challenger with a dash plaque?

HP2

Well, if the info in the ad is true, its a bit more than just a white Challenger. Its all white where most (all?) 2011 SRTs had stripes. They are ten sequential vins, so not just a package slapped on misc cars. They have black interiors (wasn't otherwise available?)and they do have a factory dash plaque.

Is that worth twice the price of any other used 2011 SRT 392....to some it might be, to others, no.

anlauto

Interesting but it would be a very small market...don't think it will ever be a great investment car. It really has nothing to do with the movie(s)  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7212Mopar

So many Gen 3 Challengers made and Dodge had many special limited packages through out since 2008. Really don't see much significance in terms of collect ability of these 10 cars. Not a fan of the steering wheel. Dodge changed it in 2012 to a flat bottom round horn pad design that looks much better. If I spend that amount, I put it toward a new Hellcat.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

750-h2

These are COPO cars built specifically for Bob Frederick. 

6pack

Not a good deal.  Your right get a used hellcat for that cash.

Ric

Quote from: Katfish on January 19, 2020, 07:25:30 AM
I don't get it?
It's a white Challenger with a dash plaque?
Its nothing, like you said, car with a plague, kinda like Richard Petty, Is there anything he didnt sign....  :dunno:

kathyscuda

interesting points being made.
I thought it would be a hot item.

FSHTAIL

Quote from: kathyscuda on January 24, 2020, 07:52:17 AM

interesting points being made.
I thought it would be a hot item.

It probably would be a hot item if it was on the right forum. 
1973 BS23H Cuda' 340/TKX 5 speed (70 AAR clone-ish)