Main Menu

1974 Dodge Challenger rallye

Started by 71birdman, February 13, 2019, 09:46:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71birdman

Hey guys, took this 74' Dodge Challenger rallye on trade a while back. I'm a b-body guy for the most part and need to thin out the collection. It came from FL, rock solid. Only real rot is tip of drivers fender/hood corner. The previous owner spent a lot of time and money to make this a daily driver. Have a large packet of receipts from all that was done. Original drivetrain. 318/automatic. Buckets / console car. Interior is all original. Fender tag and build sheet. Runs great, I've personally driven it quite a bit and prior to me it was driven every day. Underside is rock solid. $15k I'm located in upstate NY. Thanks

Cuda Cody

js27

Quote from: 71birdman on February 13, 2019, 09:46:41 AM
Hey guys, took this 74' Dodge Challenger rallye on trade a while back. I'm a b-body guy for the most part and need to thin out the collection. It came from FL, rock solid. Only real rot is tip of drivers fender/hood corner. The previous owner spent a lot of time and money to make this a daily driver. Have a large packet of receipts from all that was done. Original drivetrain. 318/automatic. Buckets / console car. Interior is all original. Fender tag and build sheet. Runs great, I've personally driven it quite a bit and prior to me it was driven every day. Underside is rock solid. $15k I'm located in upstate NY. Thanks

@erik70rt -Here is a nice driver for you
Js27

JS29