I was also looking at the ad.
"Driver-condition" EB5/EB5/H6X9 AAR Cuda! I like it!  :yes:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

floorit426

That'll be a fun one, to keep an eye on, for sure.

chris NOS

Topcat

Mopsquad

Where in California is it?  Might be interested in a drive to check it out.

RUNCHARGER

Nice, a lot better than the average AAR with a cyclops dash and fluid drive.
Sheldon

B5fourspeed

San Leandro is right next to Oakland.

Topcat

Ns1aar

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

My apologies in advance for deviating from the discussion . I have a question  for the AAR / TA experts. 

Any Idea as to why the factory used 2 types of fender installation hardware on these models ?

Reason I ask is ...over the years I have seen many with fenders that've been attached using studs and nuts . Seems like this is a J-code phenomena.       

I'm thinking regular fender bolts were in short supply at time of manufacture.

SgtSuperbird

There actually was a recent thread or someone adding to an existing thread on the fender hardware. I searched, but I can't find it. I might be forgetting, because my memory is fading, but I thought the studs were used to somewhat align the fenders, when they installed them. I might be wrong.

I think the discussion included that the studs are found toward the rear and then near the front, with the center attaching hardware being bolts with captive washers. My T/A is consistent with this.

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

Quote from: SgtSuperbird on February 19, 2021, 01:24:15 PM
There actually was a recent thread or someone adding to an existing thread on the fender hardware. I searched, but I can't find it. I might be forgetting, because my memory is fading, but I thought the studs were used to somewhat align the fenders, when they installed them. I might be wrong.

I think the discussion included that the studs are found toward the rear and then near the front, with the center attaching hardware being bolts with captive washers. My T/A is consistent with this.

That makes sense! Too bad they weren't all installed that way . They look pretty cool. Mine has regular bolts . Thx for your input.