Main Menu

70 Challenger

Started by Timbbuc2, January 13, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Interesting how he painted the bumpers! Never seen that done before. I like it!  :clapping:

Timbbuc2

Not a bad price considering what it cost to restore one
Get in, I'll drive

Brads70

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on January 13, 2017, 04:38:55 PM
Not a bad price considering what it cost to restore one

I agree, hard to tell how solid it really is from pictures but it looks good! I bought mine sight unseen off e-bay from California . Risky yes, but it turned out ok, I was happy with it.

Timbbuc2

If I had to do over again, I still would have bought a car needing assembly/restored. At least you know what you have.
Get in, I'll drive

fc7cuda

I don't see a data tag, or a pic of the dash VIN. 

I'm not too far away if anyone's seriously interested. 

Tom

Moparman82

so its a 383 4 spd, now with a 318 auto, but it still has 3 pedals, and looks like a 4 spd shifter  :notsure:  this poor car is so confused!   :rofl:
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

xx88man

I agree....it is confused. I like the 71 stripes....but personally I only like them in a 71   :bye:
Keep yer foot in it

headejm

The trim rings on the rallye wheels look odd.  :notsure:

Cuda Cody

Repo trim rings on the wheels. 

Did anyone notice the Cruise Control on the steering column?  How rare is that?  Can anyone tell if it's for an Ebody?

anlauto

The red sunroof car I just finished had cruise control and that does look like the correct stock. Under the hood it's missing the holes on the inner apron, but looks like the wiring might still be there and the throttle cable bracket. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration