I sent a mail. No phone number.

https://www.hotmusclecars.com/details.php?id=1387

JS29

That dose seam to good to be true!  :yes:

6pack

340challconvert

soundcontrol
That sales sight is interesting
Just for heck, I checked another listing; a 69 Chevelle SS tribute car with a 350
Car looked pretty good for $7800.  Seemed very low, almost another come on scam price?
https://www.hotmusclecars.com/details.php?id=1933&search_id=1662

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

cuda hunter

A 440 magnum Plymouth Cuda is always a solid project car. Having a rare citron mist exterior, this car is something special. It has a clean CA title. The car does not have a drive train. The sheet metal has been replaced on the front floor, both quarter panels, and inside the trunk and extensions.

I have to disagree with his first sentence.  Not only does he not use the correct grammar but a cuda is not always a solid project car.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Prices are really screwy.   Cars look good though.

anlauto

I'm leaning towards scam as well, but it could be a 318 Barracuda that once had a 440 in it, which if that was the case, then the asking price isn't that far off ? Still low in my opinion.

Was the VIN listed anywhere ? I missed it  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

soundcontrol

Probably a scam then, no one reurned my e-mail.
Damn, that made me want a Cuda project!  :crying:
Like I need another project...

soundcontrol

I got an answer on my mail now, ...it was just serviced.  :haha:
Gonna reply and ask exactly what they did at that service.
At some point I guess they will ask me for money.

Yes is still available. The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damages at all, no scratches or dents,no hidden defects. The interior is in virtually spotless condition. The seats are clean and not torn. The exterior is in excellent condition,tires are in good shape, brakes work well. This vehicle has never been into any accident.

It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear and clean title and it can be registered into your name at any time. Just serviced.
We Have no knowledge of any hidden defects with this vehicle.

Thank you!
---
Harold Bennett
Sales Department
eAutoSmart Traders

mopartaz

I cant find a company website for eautosmart traders doing a Google search. But they seem to have a lot of positive reviews from happy customers. Everyone online from boats to motorcycles forums. Apparently they are a contracted selling service .

RUNCHARGER

That seems like a decent deal that would be worth taking a chance on. 15 inch rally wheels on it by the look of it. Rally cluster too. It would be a no brainer if a person was close enough to drive there and touch it before handing the money over.
Sheldon

soundcontrol

Quote from: mopartaz on January 27, 2020, 12:52:40 PM
I cant find a company website for eautosmart traders doing a Google search. But they seem to have a lot of positive reviews from happy customers. Everyone online from boats to motorcycles forums. Apparently they are a contracted selling service .

They do have a website, consigment deals:
https://www.eautosmart.com/consignment-centralstore/index.html

And I do have a guy in L.A that can help me. I'll buy it in a heartbeat if it's real.
It's probably not though.
Waiting for their response.

6pack

After looking at that site, I would say scam city.

dmastr3665

i sent an email and got a reply it is defiantly a scam, all i asked for was a number to call and he sends me this crap (Yes is still available. The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damages at all, no scratches or dents,no hidden defects. The interior is in virtually spotless condition. The seats are clean and not torn. The exterior is in excellent condition,tires are in good shape, brakes work well. This vehicle has never been into any accident.

It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear and clean title and it can be registered into your name at any time. Just serviced.
We Have no knowledge of any hidden defects with this vehicle.

Thank you!
---
Harold Bennett
Sales Department
eAutoSmart Traders)   an obvious scam.

soundcontrol

Yep, same as I got, now I replied to that and I got this:

The total price is $8300 ( no extra fees for you, shipping included in the price )...The payment will be made only after you'll receive test and inspect the vehicle .

The vehicle is stored in one of our warehouses and you can buy it directly from us.

For more details such as pictures, full description and our contact please visit www.eautosmart.com and under the INVENTORY tab use stock # HX287274 .

https://eautosmart.com/consignment-centralstore/search-stock/HX287274.html

All you have to do is to hit the " CLICK HERE to get started " we need only your shipping address, NO PAYMENT DETAILS.

You will have 10 day return policy and 10 days for inspection before payment. If something won't be like you expected to be you can return the vehicle without any expense .
It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be registered into your name at any time. We will handle the sale and the title transfer.

Thank you!
---
Harold Bennett
Sales Department
eAutoSmart Traders

Now, it looks very real, if you Google eAutosmart Traders and you will find noting bad about them, just good stuff...but you won't find their website! (suspicious).
AND if you click the Truste and Verisign logos at the bottom, it goes to show that the company is listed with those services, BUT, if you go to Truste directly and search for their name, it is not there. Checking the domain name on the Truste verified account , the domain name only has one page, with this company! Same deal with Verisign, there is a domain that only has one page, this companies verification. If it's a scam, it's very well setup, gotta give them that.

These looks like domains set up just to fake a license with Verisign and Truste, the only page on those domains are for eAutosmart Traders.
http://www.verisign-verifiedwebsite.com
http://www.truste-websiteverified.com