Main Menu

70 TA Challenger for Sale on Long Island, NY Craigslist (not mine)

Started by 340challconvert, April 09, 2019, 10:45:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

340challconvert

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/d/wantagh-1970-a-challenger/6857461501.html
Selling for $42.5K

AD Reads:

1970 T/A Challenger real car FJ5 sublime green with black interior all numbers matching engine and transmission , I have build sheet and fender tags. Automatic with console. Engine has been completely rebuilt and I have the dyno sheet and video , transmission completely rebuilt , new dash pad,all new front end brakes rotors and wheel cylinders. Car has original six pack intake numbers matching carbs and air cleaner. Original pancake master cylinder T/A steering box and quick ratio steering arm. All body work professionally done with correct blackout treatment. Original fiberglass T/A hood will need some attention . Interior and bright work need to be finished , all of the heavy lifting done just needs to be finished. Not many real cars left out there let alone a one year only Trans Am car one of 2399 cars built in arguably one of the best high impact colors.$42,500 neg. (Five one six) 712-0658 9am to 9pm EST.
Mopar AAR Hemi roadrunner gtx mustang boss cobrajet dodge Plymouth cuda Shelby Camero corvette project car direct connection chevelle cobra coronet moparts. I do not need help selling my car pls do not contact with services.

Happy Hunting

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible