Main Menu

'71 Cuda Clone

Started by 303 Mopar, June 12, 2017, 03:07:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

Posting for a friend.  Original Tored '72 340 auto.  Completely rebuilt and lightly restomoded with a 408 stroker, B&M 727, 3.73 gears suregrip.  Original number's matching block included.  Lots of restoration pics and extra parts. I have seen this car in person and it is beautiful, and am happy to help inspect or provide contact information.  If I had room I would have already bought it.  Located in Denver.

$38k

Cuda Cody

@ViperMan  what do you think of this one?  ;)

FSHTAIL

Numbers matching engine is sorta out the door if the rest isn't original.   I'm not a purist tho.   But it might be a bit off to lost matching stuff on a full custom. 
Love the build!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

1973 BS23H Cuda' 340/TKX 5 speed (70 AAR clone-ish)

anlauto

What's it got for tail lights ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

cuda hunter

I think I know this car and I have the original grill.   
I could be wrong, but the back ground looks just like where I took the grill apart.

It was a very nice car before the restomod.   I'd be willing to say he has more into it than what he's asking. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on June 17, 2017, 12:35:42 PM
What's it got for tail lights ?

'71.....Here are some more pics when it was at @CudaKat's shop last year for a tune up and installation of a FirmFeel steering sector support kit.

Sleepychallenger

That is one hell of a car. Super straight.

FSHTAIL

Firm feel sector support kit?
Any info on this?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

1973 BS23H Cuda' 340/TKX 5 speed (70 AAR clone-ish)

303 Mopar

Quote from: Chris Pauluk on June 25, 2017, 10:46:11 AM
Firm feel sector support kit?
Any info on this?

Prevents the steering box from causing flex on the k-member via the pitman arm.  It really works and is not too pricey. 
http://firmfeel.com/articles/MAarticle2011dec.pdf

http://firmfeel.com/e_body_mopar_sector_support_kit.html

EMCD

Hey Guys, thanks for posting for me. New to this site. Let me know if you like any pictures of the car. I have tons from the first day picking it up, to getting it running, and throughout the restoration.

EMCD

The day it came home

EMCD

You can see some of the rust on the lower qtrs. Not much, all removed with new outer wheel wells and trunk extensions.

Cuda Cody