Main Menu

71 Cuda vert Butterscotch

Started by Topcat, February 20, 2020, 06:24:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Heck of a price to pay for a clone. I think you could get into an actual BS convertible for that price  :alan2cents:

Other then a few incorrect details, it's a good looking car. :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

doesn't look butterscotch -  :takealook: - looks like a Nash Bridges clone  :vipermanhiding: maybe that's not too popular today  :dunno:

anlauto

I was thinking the same thing. I thought it might just be my monitor :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mr Lee

What's up with these 3 page long drawn out advertisements telling us how great the car is and how great it would be to own one. 
"Just the facts ma'am"
Nice car though.
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

JS29

Could the be a clone of a clone!!! I understand the TV show's car's were 318's. I see by the picture two had painted sport mirrors and two did not. and all four lacked the Plymouth hood emblems.  :alan2cents: 

Challenger in NC

cuda hunter

Quote from: JS29 on February 21, 2020, 07:39:25 AM
Could the be a clone of a clone!!! I understand the TV show's car's were 318's. I see by the picture two had painted sport mirrors and two did not. and all four lacked the Plymouth hood emblems.  :alan2cents:

I bet they removed the emblems due to advertising issues. 
Slick looking cars for sure! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ragtopdodge

Nice, but unless your a Nash Bridges fan, overpriced. 

SHould at least have a Hemi for a cloned 'vert in the six figures.

cudaize

Bahama Yellow is a color that can look considerably different depending on the lighting.  Here are three different shots of a real Cuda (BS code) EL5 Bahama Yellow/Butterscotch car, one of 9 71 Cuda convertibles made for the US market in this color.  It is painted in PPG Base/Clear.

Yellow71Cuda

Quote from: cudaize on February 21, 2020, 04:14:22 PM
Bahama Yellow is a color that can look considerably different depending on the lighting.  Here are three different shots of a real Cuda (BS code) EL5 Bahama Yellow/Butterscotch car, one of 9 71 Cuda convertibles made for the US market in this color.  It is painted in PPG Base/Clear.

This is so very true.  :rubeyes: