Main Menu

71 wing cars for sale

Started by Brads70, March 07, 2020, 03:19:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda70-74

That look actually looks good on the later model chargers. Would like to see them in person
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

anlauto

Such unique cars, it's going to take the "right" buyer, that's for sure. I wonder what they are worth ? Surprised they are not going to a big auction house  :huh:
Gary and Pam are good people, I wish them the best of luck with their sale..... :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda416

I can't remember the first time I saw one like that but when I did, I remember thinking "That's how they are supposed to look...., huh"...

I've never been a fan of the stock look as the wheels are too far into the wheel wells, but when they are lowered and have wide wheels, with that "bird" treatment, they look awesome.

-=C
U.S.M.C. SFMF
70 Barracuda Vert
69 Dart Vert
65 Valiant

Chryco Psycho

That was the ultimate plan for my blue Charger , would love to build or own one  :bigthumb:

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on March 07, 2020, 04:42:49 AM
Such unique cars, it's going to take the "right" buyer, that's for sure. I wonder what they are worth ? Surprised they are not going to a big auction house  :huh:
Gary and Pam are good people, I wish them the best of luck with their sale..... :cheers:

Oh, I'd be the right buyer..... just have the wrong bank account!  :D

JS29

anlauto

I thought when they did the first one....and had all that factory literature about the possibility of it being a prototype etc.... was a great story....but then they took it a little too far by adding modern aspects of the car that obviously would not be on the original prototype and options like a factory sunroof which never would have found it's way on to a "race type" prototype car.... that's when they lost "the story" for me.... but then the next year when they built another one, and then dabbled with the Plymouths, that's when I think it got really out of hand....The convertible GTX really?

I understand there are a LOT of people who love these cars, and I admit they do have a somewhat cool appearance, but just not my cup of tea...
I've seen all these cars in person, very high quality builds and I'm sure they will sell for some serious cash....

Brad...loto649 is at $30mil again  :fingerscrossed: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Cool concepts. Hard to say if they will find someone that likes them as much as they do though.
Sheldon

Brads70

This one is my favorite..... :drooling:

I hear you Alan , different strokes for different folks.  I agree with you about the sunroof. They could have left that one out. I was never really a fan of the 71-74 Chargers till they made this one.

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on March 07, 2020, 08:46:58 AM

I hear you Alan , different strokes for different folks.  I agree with you about the sunroof. They could have left that one out. I was never really a fan of the 71-74 Chargers till they made this one.

Are they keeping that one ? I know Pam does a lot of racing, I think she has a drag car now too :thinking:

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on March 07, 2020, 09:09:39 AM
Quote from: Brads70 on March 07, 2020, 08:46:58 AM

Are they keeping that one ? I know Pam does a lot of racing, I think she has a drag car now too :thinking:

I have no idea? I was surprised to stumble across the link that they were selling some of them off?

anlauto

A little Googling... this is her race car....back in 2017 she crashed a 290 mph...but she was 100% okay after....

6pack

Both the red and white ones look good but I do not care for the look of the others.  I bet they are pricey no matter.

djais1801

I have always loved the "JET X" aside from the AAR hood scoop. Curious to see what that one fetches.