Main Menu

72 340 black on white $19k

Started by kathyscuda, May 23, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

That's a decent deal :alan2cents: not a great deal, but a decent deal....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I like that it is still bolted together. In it's future there will probably be another sale with it together then a sale when it is fully blown apart, maybe two more before it gets finished.......
Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

Definitely worthy of consideration.

RzeroB

Being in the "rust belt" ... I wonder just how crusty it really is?
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

6bblgt

:takealook: notice the T/A style fender attachment nuts/bolts - did all e-bodies in '72 have those?

cuda hunter

Quote from: 6bblgt on May 24, 2018, 12:55:01 PM
:takealook: notice the T/A style fender attachment nuts/bolts - did all e-bodies in '72 have those?

Can't ask a question without explaining yourself. 
I'm, sorry I do not know what your talking about.  There is a difference?  Please expand.   :popcorn:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

6bblgt

1970 e-bodies have 5 mounting bolts along the top flange of the fender

1970 "TRANS AM" e-bodies have 2 mounting bolts & 3 studs/nuts along the top flange of the fender

I've seen some '71s with their fenders mounted in this way, but question if it became more common in '72-'74??  :dunno:

cuda hunter

thanks for the explanation.   :handshake:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee