Main Menu

72 Chall project

Started by Chryco Psycho, February 25, 2017, 06:56:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

That's actually pretty good....I'm guessing it won't last long....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Proves there are still a few 72+ E-Bodies out there for a fair price.

A.Gramz

I think its over priced  :notsure: its been listed b4  :alan2cents: 

anlauto

I think any E Body for under $5000 is a deal these days.....and it comes with a 1971 340/727 which is $1800/$2000 right there :alan2cents: if complete.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

turbostang7

Quote from: anlauto on February 25, 2017, 07:41:43 AM
I think any E Body for under $5000 is a deal these days.....and it comes with a 1971 340/727 which is $1800/$2000 right there :alan2cents: if complete.

I agree, when I finally got in a situation to look for a project (or so I thought) I was blown away with what the prices had gone to. I finally found mine for a bit over that price and thought it was a decent deal!

70chall440

Guess its a matter of prospective, I would never pay that but someone might. Guess it just makes the others worth more.
Mopar or no car!!!

A.Gramz

There was a cuda for 5g's that was driven on the road in 16 like a months ago for sale in To.  So to me that leaves this one in the 3500 range just due to the engine. 

70chall440

I would agree. There seems to be some tendency to think every Ebody ever made is worth more and more money to the point where 318/AT no option shells are climbing past $5K. The realty is that most of these car probably will never be built and certainly not restored; at best they will be restomods, hotrods, etc. which is natural and a great home for all of the new gen hemi's showing up in scrap yards.
Mopar or no car!!!

turbostang7

It's also a matter of supply and demand. If there is a shell for sale locally for 5K but one for same 800-900 miles away for 3500 then in the end the cost is almost a wash. By the time you end up either shipping it to you or going to get it yourself you have that much involved in time/shipping costs/wear and tear on your vehicle etc.

anlauto

I've parted out E Bodies and got more then $5k in parts.....

@A.Gramz     Where was the running/driving Cuda for $5K advertised ?

A.Gramz

In Toronto.  I had to go under ground for work and when I got back up it was sold.  Less then an hour I think.  I was going to buy it have a his hers type thing for the wife. 

It wasn't a show car by any means.

anlauto

Well selling in "less than an hour" should tell you something about their values... :alan2cents:

A.Gramz

Ya it was definitely a 8 - 10g car.  Well from the pics anyways.

Markp

Saw this one and was thinking about it but I have one project already that is driving me insane.
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP